Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29-10 - Blog Update


So, as those who come here regularly may have noticed, my last post was about a week ago. I just wanted to explain that this is because I've been both out of town on vacation and working on a new short story. And, of course, I have a final exam to worry about, so my time to write has decreased for a short while.

I have not yet decided if the short story that is taking up my usual blog writing time will be posted here or not. It is a short story that is very personal to me, and I haven't been able to decide whether posting it will be a good idea or not, as it has a subtle relevance to events that have occurred recently in my life. In the end, I probably will, and probably nobody will have any idea why I worried so much about it. Long story short, I'll be done with it by the end of this upcoming week, probably, so normal blog posting will resume around that time.

Hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving. Happy holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment